Camera360 Ultimate is completely free for Android and iPhone users over the holiday period so get it quick – it usually costs $3.99 and is the camera app of choice for millions of smartphone users, featuring great scenery and funny modes with loads of effects like HDR (High Dynamic Range).
Averages ratings – 4.5 star ratings. Cost – free. Adverts? None. Designed for – Android 1.5 (or higher) and iOS 4.0 (or higher) – iPhone or iPad. Size – 3.8MB (Android) or 27MB (iOS).
- Effects include Lomo, Retro Effect, Dreamlike Effect, Art of Black and White, Back to 1839 and Night Enhancement to enhance your photos
- HDR effect claimed to be even better than iPhone HDR
- Funny Mode: Effects like Surrealistic B&W Paining, Vertical/Horizontal Left Symmetry, Vertical/ Horizontal Right Symmetry, Ghost are available
- Scenery Mode: Takes interesting composite photos, you can choose whether be in a movie poster, an art painting, a outdoor advertisement, or among the various types of greeting cards
- Tilt-shift and Color-shift Mode allows you to see the world from another angle
- Share your photo to Facebook or Twitter
Test Video – the video below (not mine) showcases Camera360 Ultimate
If you already have the old Camera360 Free edition you can update it to the Ultimate version for free.