Pinnacle Studio (Replaces Avid Studio) Free For iPad Until Sept 18
To help in the migration, Corel are providing the new Pinnacle Studio for iPad for free – this offer is open until September 18, 2012. Any users who previously paid for Avid Studio (was $4.99) can take this opportunity to switch to Pinnacle Studio for free – and benefit from new features and future updates.
The offer is not restricted to former Avid Studio users either – anyone can install Pinnacle Studio for free during this offer period.
Averages ratings – 4star ratings, better than Apple’s own iMovie…
Cost – Free, limited time offer to September 18
Requirements – iPad 2 or later (iPad 1 not supported) and iOS 5.1 (or higher)
Size – 67.1MB
- Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack.
- Enjoy 1080p output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
- Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
- Capture video and photos from within the app
- Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
- Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
- Intuitive and precise film splicing
Download Pinnacle Studio
Download and more info at iTunes store here.
Whilst video editing on a mobile device is necessarily limited compared to the best desktop suites, newer iPads are capable of surprisingly good quality video editing.
Switching to Pinnacle Studio for free is a no brainer for former users of Avid Studio – and equally good value for new users too.