TechLogon is a technology website founded in 2011 by Roy Edwards. It provides tech news, hardware and software reviews, computer help and tips.
Roy is the owner of a computer repair business in the UK. He started the TechLogon website in 2011 as a way to offer advice and help to his customers.
The site quickly expanded to become a popular independent technology site covering a wide range of topics.
About the Founder
After graduating, Roy gained a Masters degree in IT & Systems Development, followed by 25 years working in the ever changing world of computer systems.
He spent 12 years in a multinational company, working on their in-house computer systems, then changed direction to work for an IT Services provider with much more external client contact.
11 years ago he took the plunge and started his own Computer Repair and Consultancy business, catering for both consumers and business clients.
Job roles over the years have been varied – he has worked as a Programmer, Systems Developer, Systems Analyst, Project Manager and, more recently, as a Business Owner.
Roy has added Website Development and SEO skills to his portfolio and now also enjoys working with Small Business clients in the US, helping to improve their websites and online marketing.
How To Use This Site
We do not host downloads or offer paid assistance – just honest advice and help. There are several ways of finding information that may be relevant to you:
- Select the most appropriate one of the ‘Category’ tabs in the site menubar to browse through the articles in that category
- Use the ‘Search’ icon at the top right of the menubar to search for articles of particular relevance – single word searches are most effective e.g. ‘router’ or ‘ printer’
Do I have to register?
No – site registration is not necessary. All the articles on this site are publicly accessible to anyone.
Do you have paid/premium content?
No – this is a free site and we want to keep it that way.
How Can I Support The Site?
You can help by:
- Spreading the word. Use the social media buttons at the bottom of each article to share it with your friends and followers. Or include a link to our site in your blog, forum, website or newsgroup.
- Bookmark us or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave a comment. We love to get feedback – good or bad, it all helps!
- Contact us with any suggestions or tips on how to improve the site.