TechLogon is a technology blog offering tech news, hardware and software reviews, computer help and tips.
Although we may offer links to downloads on other sites, we do not host downloads on this site or offer paid assistance – just honest advice and guidance.
How To Use This Site
New articles are added on a regular basis (usually daily) and appear on the home page of the site.
There are several other ways of finding information that is relevant to you:
- Select the most appropriate one of the ‘Category’ tabs at the top of the site to browse through the articles in that category.
- Use the ‘Search’ box in the top right of the site to search for articles of particular relevance – single word searches are most effective e.g. ‘router’ or ‘ printer’.
Do I have to register?
No, site registration is not necessary. All the articles on this site are publicly accessible to anyone.
Do you have paid/premium content?
No – this is a free site and we would like to keep it that way.
Who founded the site?
The site was founded in 2011 by the owner of a computer repair business in Scunthorpe (UK) as a way to offer advice and help to customers. It quickly expanded to become a popular independent tech site covering a wide range of topics.
You can contact us via the contact form.
How Can I Support The Site?
You can help us by:
- Spreading the word. Use the social media buttons at the bottom of each article to share an article with your friends and followers. Or include a link to our site in your blog, forum, website or newsgroup.
- Bookmark us or subscribe to our email/RSS feed or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
- Contributing. Send us details of a software freebie/giveaway or a review/article you have written or a snippet of tech news.
- Commenting. We love to get feedback – good or bad, it all helps!