Cut The Rope Experiments Game Free on iOS
Cut The Rope Experiments is the follow up to ZeptoLab’s hugely successful Cut The Rope game. It is now free for a limited time on iTunes App Store so, if you haven’t tried it yet, get it whilst you still can.
Averages ratings – 5 star ratings. Cost – free (for a limited time, normally $0.99).
Designed for – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
Requirements – iOS 3.0 (or higher).
Size – 19.4MB.
Download – and more info at iTunes store here.
- 150 new experiments (levels) across 6 colorful new settings
- 6 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, Bath Time, and Handy Candy
- New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, water, and robo arms!
- New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
- Find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album and share it on Facebook or Twitter
- New achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world
Cut The Rope Experiments – Trailer Video
The original Cut The Rope is still available to play in a standard web browser as an HTML5 game – works well in IE9 (not IE8), Firefox and Chrome. Just visit the website here to play.